Translate

quinta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2017

The dream and fight of Jabari Mitchell into professional

“My life have always been built around football ,the love and passion I have for the game is indescribable. My dream is to play abroad and since a kid I've been working towards that” this word belongs too ne of the most skinfull players in TT PRO League at the moment: Jabari Mitchell.

The 20 years-old attacking midfield that joined Point Fortin Civic FC to take the number 10 is looking to keep the good work up and become true his dream. Wearing the #10 also for Trinidad & Tobago U20 National in CFU U20 Qualifiers and then at the group stage representing full CONCACAF U20 recently but he also played at U17 and U20.

Jabari Mitchell with the ball during CONACAF U20 against Bermuda
Photo Credit: Unknown



For W Connection Football Club he got the chance to play the Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League as he faced Santos Laguna of Liga MX and Costa Rica’s Primera Division side Deportivo Saprissa and on the bench for the other match against Saprissa. He think taht’s the highest level he has played so far.

Mitchell in the CFU Club Championship against Atlántico FC
Photo credit: W Connection Football Club
As a young player he has had a lot of great moments in the game and he is thankful for that. However, playing in the Concacaf Champions League stood out for him he thinks. He addicts “another great moment was being on the bench for the first national under 20 and hearing my friends and family in the stands begging for me to come into the game, I was given the chance and I came off the bench an scored the winner, that was a really great night”.

“Football means everything to me, there is nothing else I'll rather be than a professional footballer” told us. He plans for the future are to help Point Fortin Civic FC to finish at the top half of the table and also to get selected for the Soca Warriors National Senior Team. He still working and praying for my break to play football abroad at a very high level.
The new Civic's #10 with the ball against Defence Force in TT PRO League
Photo Credit: Defence Force

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário