Translate

quarta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2017

The dominican winger Errol Blaize

Dominica has an amateur league but it doesn’t mean that there aren’t a place when appear many talented players. Recently, the right and left winger Errol Blaize has been a name to remember being involved with the National Team playing the Windward Island Tournament recently.

The 25 years old currently plays for Harlem United FC in Dominica Football Association Premier League before that in 2007 he was with Trafalgar that plays in the First Division of DFA. He was introduced to football by his friends at school to play for fun after classes “I wasn’t good at it so I practiced one summer everyday and the following year I was the Under 15 National team captain, and ever since I’ve been here(National Team)” he told. 
Errol Blaize with harlem United SC speaking with the referee
Credit Photo: Unksnown

Natioanl Team

He counts with 10 caps for the senior National Team including friendlies and Caribbean Cup Qualifiers 2017, he told also the he was distant for a while but he saw football as an avenue out so he is very serious currently, especially with the introduction new coach of Rajesh Latchoo. “Latchoo has been like a father figure to us (national players), keeps repeating everyday hard work pays off”, he explained.
Blaize(#8) with the colors of his country
Photo Credit: Unknown

He sees the National as a good form to show the ability and to improve that as well playing at International level “The national team has helped me to not only grow as a player as a individual, heart work, heart, and talent will see me throught” he said.

Blaize controlling the ball during a game against British Virgin islands in Caribbean Cup Qualifiers


The greatest moment in his career so far was in 2012 winning the Dominica Premier League for Harlem United SC. Right now he currently trying get a team out of dominca to persue my career professionally. “I see myself playin for a team professionally in the new few years, trying to make better for myself and my family” he comments about that.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário