Translate

domingo, 27 de novembro de 2016

The Rank of Caribbean leagues

In my 4 years of study about caribbean leagues I was able to realize many things about the football in the region. I study in a total of 28 leagues from 25 countries. These leagues are from almost all caribbean football associations. Aren’t included in my studies St. Lucia, Montserrat and Bahamas. About Bahamas I am just waiting the league starts to see If I’ll be able to get forward with this league also. Recently I included in my studies leagues such BVI National League thanks the big help of Charlie, The league of Sint-Marteen and Aruba was also included this year. It is my third time trying to study about Division d’Honeur de Aruba.

Now I’ll let you a rank showing the best leagues in the CFU region:










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário